Monday, November 10, 2008

Beaded Hearts Charm Bracelet


These are the best photos I can get. I ended-up using my Ott light inside the house, as I couldn't seem to get a good photo outside. I have a lot to learn about taking good photographs, especially with lighting. There is a tutorial online that deals with making your own lightbox that I need to investigate. I'm hoping that will vastly improve my photos.

I wore this bracelet yesterday when I got together with two of my dear friends and got a lot of compliments on it. My friend "K" wants me to make her one! We met for lunch and some shopping. I bought some really pretty vintage German glass beads that are in the shape of acorns, some Swarovski crystal drops (I love Swarovski crystal) and some goldstone beads. I have ideas for all of them!

No comments: