Saturday, February 21, 2009

A Work in Progress

I don't have a lot to share with you, but I am currently working on this St. Patrick's Day charm bracelet. I still have lots to add to it, but I thought I'd show you what I have done so far. This is the first one I have done in copper and I do like how it's turning out. I do have five other bracelets done that I have to photograph and write-up descriptions for that I will be listing in my Etsy shop soon. Taking good photos of my creations is always the hardest part for me, as the lighting, etc. is so hard to get right to take advantage of all the sparkle of the jewelry. That just doesn't come through very well in the photos; the pieces are always so much prettier in person.

Well, that's it for now on the creative front. Will you be watching the Academy Awards tomorrow night? I have only seen one movie that is up for awards - "Slumdog Millionaire". It was intense, but very good. I have seen Dev Patel and Irrfan Khan in other movies/shows and always enjoy their performances.

No comments: