Thursday, March 26, 2009

A Must-Have

I just want to give a shout-out for a wonderful must-have product by a super-nice lady. Rosanne Adreas, of the Beaded Phoenix, originally created the "Bead and String Reference Chart Poster" back in 1998 and has since updated it . I purchased mine about ten years ago and use it all the time. It really is an indispensible tool for beaders and jewelry-makers alike. It lists, among others things, sizes for beads, cabachons, wire, beading filament, etc. It is laminated, which makes it extremely resilient and will definitely last a lifetime of beading and crafting. You can purchase it at her website here. She was even nice enough to include my comments in her review section - thank you Rosanne!

I love mine and use it all the time. It is so nice to have such a wealth of information all in one place. I have mine prominently displayed on my craft cabinet where I can access it easily (and do so all the time).

No comments: