Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Spring Has Sprung

Spring is in full swing here. It was an absolutely beautiful day yesterday and my cousin "C" and I spent the morning at one of our favorite places to walk - Descanso Gardens. The lilacs were especially beautiful - the smell was unbelievable! I was wishing that my camera could capture their scent so that I could bring it home with me! I love autumn and winter, but I must say that there is nothing more glorious than the sights, sounds and scents of spring. It was just amazing to hear all the birds yesterday and to see all the flowers coming into bloom. Ah, spring!

On the crafting front, I've been busy finishing a couple of charm bracelets and ordering supplies. I've got lots of things in the works.

Here are a few photos I took during our walk yesterday.



Have a great week!

No comments: